Sprinkles the Kitty Portrait

Sprinkles the Kitty Portrait
I live in bed when I'm not traveling. And I blog. Blogging is cool.

Monday, April 29, 2013

A Lazy Day for Sprinkles

Good evening! Meow!
Tomorrow is Tuesday and I am working on some plans! I will be visiting Chadron, Nebraska and Chadron State College tomorrow. There are a few museums that I plan to visit as well, but I will be doing that on Wednesday, the first day of the Nebraska Passport program!

We are expecting more snow on Wednesday though. I'm hoping for rain instead. I am ready for Summer! Meow!

On Wednesday, weather permitting, I will be visiting the Mari Sandoz High Plains Heritage Center, Museum of the Fur Trade, and perhaps a few other local spots in the area. :) But only after I pick up my Nebraska Passport! Won't that be fun? Of course, I'll share my adventures with everyone! =^-^= Look for more posts this week!

~Sprinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment