Sprinkles the Kitty Portrait

Sprinkles the Kitty Portrait
I live in bed when I'm not traveling. And I blog. Blogging is cool.

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Sprinkles Kitty Becomes a Chadron State Eagle

Yes! Mew! That is correct! I became a Chadron State College Eagle for a day. I spent yesterday and some of today roaming around the Chadron State College campus, checking out the buildings and hanging with some students. The campus is pretty big for a small kitty like me! I also got to learn how to play Borderlands 2 with a girl my owner called "Fish". She didn't seem all that fishy to me though. But she was really nice! I have some new friends supporting me in my travels now. My owner leaves campus tonight, so it was a brief visit, but it was well worth it. I've really enjoyed my time here. I will be coming back sometime for Fall 2013!!! Meow!!





No comments:

Post a Comment