Sprinkles the Kitty Portrait

Sprinkles the Kitty Portrait
I live in bed when I'm not traveling. And I blog. Blogging is cool.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Alliance!

I took a day vacation to explore the city of Alliance, Nebraska. I thought I could do some traveling to all the sights here.
This is Alliance's City Park Fountain. Beautiful, isn't it?

This is me outside the Carnegie Arts Center! Woo! Mew!
Since there's no photography allowed inside the gallery spaces, I took a few outdoors with the sculptures. I decided to read a book with this girl.
Ah! Please don't drop me! 

My next stop was the Sallow's Military Museum. Can you find me in the picture below?

My next stop was the Knight Museum and Sandhills Center!


I got my Passport stamp and enjoyed the museum! There was lots of really cool things from Alliance's earlier years. Meow.



No comments:

Post a Comment