Sprinkles the Kitty Portrait

Sprinkles the Kitty Portrait
I live in bed when I'm not traveling. And I blog. Blogging is cool.

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Rocking Out at Chimney Rock!



I went to get my next Nebraska Passport stamp at the Chimney Rock Visitor Center near Bayard, Nebraska. That was a lot of fun! The ladies there let me run around and get some pictures while I learned all about the famous rock. 
The first thing I did (after admissions of course), was head out back to get my photo taken of this rock. Cool huh? Mew? The sign behind me is a warning to watch out for rattlesnakes! o.o
You read that right! 
After coming inside, I checked out the Chimney Rock exhibit where they have a touchable small-scale version of the rock. 
On the other side of the museum, there's an exhibit about the California, Mormon, and Oregon Trails. They feature this fun, interactive wagon where you can prepare for your journey west- without overloading the wagon. Meow! After I had this picture taken, I realized I wasn't supposed to climb in the wagon. Good emigrants and kitties walked alongside the wagons, not in them! Meow!


The people you see pictured on the wall donated money to build the visitor center at Chimney Rock. After all that, I made my way to the Gift Store! 
Look at me! Mew! I'm Grape flavored! :3
Haha! Get it? "Tales" of the Wild West? ;)
I had so much fun out here! You could even say it rocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment